about Kim Hyung Jun(김형준)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[news] Hyung Jun Convey His Thoughts On Park Yong Ha's 1st Death Anniversary

Go down

[news] Hyung Jun Convey His Thoughts On Park Yong Ha's 1st Death Anniversary Empty [news] Hyung Jun Convey His Thoughts On Park Yong Ha's 1st Death Anniversary

Post  Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:15 pm

SS501 Kim Hyung Jun Convey His Thoughts On Park Yong Ha's 1st Death Anniversary

[news] Hyung Jun Convey His Thoughts On Park Yong Ha's 1st Death Anniversary 20110610

On 30 Jun Kim Hyung Jun on twitter "Always the one who gave me strength Park Yong Ha (departed) 1st death anniverary, even though we cant be together, but my hearts and the hearts of many people with be together with you" he tweeted. And "I love you, please have happiness in heaven. I will never ever forget you in this life." revealed his regretful feeling for the departed.

When Hyung Jun heard that Park Yong Ha committed suicide on 30 Jun last year, he cried during his broadcast of Music High. Regarding the kind Park Yong Ha who committed suicide on the age of 33 years old is a considerable huge impact for him.

On the other hand, the memorial service for the late Park Yong Ha who passed away on 30 Jun last year will be at 9.00am on Jun 30 in Gyeonggi Paju Yakcheonsa church, of which 1,500 Japanese fans will participate, at the dedication of memorial day to the departed souls of Gyeonggi Province - Yakcheonsa church. After the ceremony in the church, according to Memorial Park to bury the ashes.

Source: newsen.com
Chinese Trans: 豆子 @金亨俊中文网
English Trans: slam10@SGTripleS
Please repost with credits
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://hyungjun87.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down